Monday, April 21, 2014

complant letter

Ryan Lewis
BCS Birmingham Covington School
1525 Covington Road
Bloomfield Hills, MI
48301

April 23, 2014

Dear Mr. Morawski,
I am writing to express my deep concern that the lunch line prices are way too high. I think you should lower them.  My mom only lets me buy 3 days a week due to the high prices.  The frist time I bought an Izzy I was surpriseed that 1 Izzy was $1.50.  One slice of pizza is also $1.50 that is too high.  One bag of chips is $1.00.  This price is way to high so not many people buy chips. 

The school prices are way too high.  Only some people buy lunch but more people will buy lunch if the prices were cheaper.  like 1 Izzy is $1.00 I payed $20.00 for 20 Izzys at the store.  Pizza, I box of pizza $5.00 1 slice of pizza is $1.50 (8 slices in 1 box of pizza).  That is so unfair thay need to be cheaper. 

A cool idea, when you do lower the prices put up cool flyers that say "The Lunch Line Prices Are Low

No comments:

Post a Comment