Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Patriot Loyalist Ryan Lewis/Daniel Xu

Ryan Lewis and Daniel Xu
Ryan Lewis and Daniel Xu The Patriot we are most like is Ben Franklin


Ben: The Government must be stopped

Us: That is true we must stop them

Ben: We must take action and act like men

Us: I'm with you Ben

Ben: I prefer Sire Benjamin Franklin, but good you will not be tared and feathered

Us: you are sire Benjamin Franklin

Ben: yes you are correct I am famous and my actions will affect and be worth much than yours

Us: yes but I will help you

Ben: that is needed and you will play a role important or not but nevertheless a role

Us: Yes I will be going home now but thanks for the afternoon tea


Ryan Lewis and Daniel Xu The Loyalist we are most like is Lord Donmore


Lord: We must stop the upcoming war

Us: yes we must stop this war

Lord: but we still must prepare if the war is coming

Us: I will prepare the def....

Lord: is it your place as a simple peasant to do a genarels job?!?

Us: nnno my Lord...

Lord: good you will be a soldier if the war is real but now you must apread the war that all patriots are traitorsand will not be tolerated

Us: yes I will do that, would you like a nother cup of tea?

Lord: yes, I must be gone now

Us: here now bye


No comments:

Post a Comment