Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Half Day

the half school day after school yes freedom I think on the car ride home what im I going to do im thinking video games than building a snow fort I play video games entell my brother comes homw he comes home I say want to go outside he says sure tan I kick him because when his I another person say that word I hate is so we walk outside my fort = BOSS my brothers fort = :[ to easy we have to cruch each oters fort than first to hit the other player first wins I roll over my brother fort wow it was like a stick and my brother is jumping on my fort it wont fall so I chuck a snow ball at his and he falls on the fort and my fort falls hahaha your fort was a twig I say he says unfair than I say no more like a funfair my brother makes this face :0

No comments:

Post a Comment