Friday, October 3, 2014

CRASH!

Yay I just got a new bike im going to take it for a ride so than my brother get on my old bike im just moder boating but on my bike than I go in to my lowest gear way to slow than I go in to my highest gear to hand to peddle ahhhhhhhhhhhh so fast ahhhhhhhhh than I make a little race track using some big cones and some small cones and whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I for get I was still in my highest gear so I sayed re-start than my brother yells NO! than the kid that lives across the street come sprinting out of his house can I play, can I play, can I play than my brother says Fine, Fine, Fine all he wants to do is sit and watch and than me and my brother do a race reddy set go and I run it to my brother with my bike WOOPSSSSSSSSSS!  then I take the leade I go up a hill and than I slam on the breaks say ahhh then I run into a bush then my brother runs in to me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment