Friday, May 9, 2014

honted house

there is the honted house I slowly walk inside then as I walk in I see a puddle of BLOOD and I see a man with a knife in his head then I hear the sound of a gun I try not to yell but I grave the knife in the guys head then I slowly step by step walk up the stares I look and I see a guy with a gun I turn and start running away BUT theres another guy with a knife then 2 more guys walk up to me so I kill the guy with a gun I take the gun and shot a boolet at 2 of the guys but IM OUT OF AMOW NO!!!!!!!!!! so I run and just 1 guy more jumps in with the other guy wow I see a big hole and I have to jump one of the guys thrue his knife I make the jump the guy with out a knife fell and died and I rememder I grave the knife that was thirwen at me then I run down stares jump over the puddle of blood the guy chaceing me slips and falls in hole then I RUN out so fast LATER house.



TTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDD
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment