Tuesday, October 22, 2013

No Fear On The Pier

   First I got my life jacket then I raced my brother down the beach. I said to myself, "The sand is burning hot!" So I ran to the water and ran along the water and when we are at the pier I WIN.

    Then we both do a flip off the pier my brother does a front flip and I do a back flip, bang! We both hit the water about 10 seconds later. I thouth to my self, wow the pier is high! bang my brother lands on his feet I land on my back. My back was red for about 2 days.

   We hade so much fun thene he wants to got on my back in the air I say ok we try but I hit the water and he lands on my head.  Thene we disided to go lots and lots more times thene my brother jump on my back and said JUMP so I jumped off the peer bang we hit the water so hard. We where having so much fun.  Thene cersplash we hit the water so hard.  This remindes me whene I first jumped off a diving bord.

No comments:

Post a Comment